For All Our Applicants
At Celerity, it is our goal to provide you with professional support as you navigate your next career move. When working with Celerity you will find a team of recruiting specialists that truly care about helping you find that perfect fit.
We know how difficult a career search can be. At times it can seem overwhelming, but we are here for you. Our long-term staff of experienced recruiters knows the Wisconsin job market. We understand what employers are looking for, and we have a knack for finding the right fit.
We pledge to:
- Be honest with you and treat you with respect.
- Work diligently at finding a job that fits your skills, experience, and aspirations
- Communicate clearly with you regarding your job opportunities or assignments
- Provide open and real guidance on career advice and work related concerns you may have.
If you choose us, you can expect a robust offering of benefits and support from our team. Highlights include:
- Affordable healthcare for eligible employees
- Holiday bonuses
- Longevity bonuses
- Referral bonuses
Added Value Offerings
Whether you are a new job seeker, a long-time associate, or a Celerity alumni, you are always welcome to take advantage of the resources we have available.
- Is your resume updated? Bring your resume in for a free resume review. We’ll review your resume and provide feedback on changes you could make to improve it. Trust us. Having reviewed thousands of resumes over the years, we have an eye for what works and what doesn’t when it comes to your resume.
- Need practice? When our doors are open you are welcome to stop in for a wide selection of job seeker tools. Our robust library of training and testing software can be used in our office by all job seekers. If we have computer stations available, you are able to sit down and practice on a wide range of our tutorials and tests.
- Do interviews make you nervous? Interviews can be intimidating. We can help you prepare, whether or not you are seeking a job through us. We can conduct mock interviews with you and provide feedback and improvement ideas to you. Use our professional recruiters as sounding boards to help you hone your interviewing skills.